- RT @naval: Startups shouldn’t worry about how to put out fires, they should worry about how to start them. 5 days ago
- The Great Wall of Cotton desiringgod.org/articles/the-g… 2 years ago
- Unseen Hope dailyartos.com/2017/01/26/26/ 3 years ago
- Emasculate dailyartos.com/2017/01/25/ema… 3 years ago
- A Beating Rain dailyartos.com/2017/01/23/pro… 3 years ago
Agen XO Poker on Best Friends? Gerrie on Member’s Only – 80… Zane on Engaged! chriskaspar on Engaged! Zane on Engaged!
Tag Archives: Focus on the Family
I took this picture at Horn Creek deep in the Colorado mountains. I got the chance to wander alone into to the woods and stare at the stars. Beyond just taking my breath away (along with the chilly weather), I couldn’t help but a feel tiny. Continue reading