Here is a quick project I did to take a few years off of this man’s appearance. By removing blemishes and “healing” the outer appearance of a person, I got the tiniest taste of the weird and awkward things God puts us through in order to transform our minds and our hearts into His likeness. Just as this man submitted his photo to me to Photoshop years of pain and stress away, we as Christians should submit our lives to the Lord, the one who created us, and let Him do his crazy awesome work in our life changing who we are not just on the outside, but on the inside as well. Notice that we don’t have to do anything, just let God do His work…essentially give him permission to push, pull, heal, warp, pluck, trim, burn any part of us that isn’t a reflection of Him (which is the epitome of perfection).
- The Great Wall of Cotton desiringgod.org/articles/the-g… 5 months ago
- Unseen Hope dailyartos.com/2017/01/26/26/ 11 months ago
- Emasculate dailyartos.com/2017/01/25/ema… 11 months ago
- A Beating Rain dailyartos.com/2017/01/23/pro… 12 months ago
- Dimensional Expanse dailyartos.com/2017/01/17/dim… 1 year ago
Agen XO Poker on Best Friends? Gerrie on Member’s Only – 80… Zane on Engaged! chriskaspar on Engaged! Zane on Engaged!