I have the phenomenal opportunity to travel with some close friends to Ioannina, Greece to share the gospel in word and in deed for five weeks. I’ll be out of touch, and I’m so excited about this opportunity to love on some Greek students.
For those of you that are interested, here is some neat information about where I’ll be staying.
- I will be staying in a small town called Ioannina, click here for a Google maps link.
- There are about 20 people on my time, many are Aggies
- We are going through Campus Crusades for Christ under the name “Agape Ministires” (the word crusade doesn’t always register well with Greek people)
- I have the awesome opportunity to create a short 3 minute video for Campus Crusades to use in promotion for the future.
- I get to send out one email a week to supporters and friends, if you would like to be added to the list, let me know ASAP.
I am genuinely excited to show people love. Please be praying that I stay focused, disciplines, and that I abide in the powerful love of Christ allowing it to overflow and touch everyone we enounter. Also pray that God speaks to the heart of the people we encounter, softening them and moving in their lives. HE is in control. HE has the power to change hearts in a powerful way. I’m eagerly anticipating to see what plans God has for Greece this summer.