Kyle and I (I now have correct grammar, as opposed to the last post 🙂 made it to Morocco and back and we are still in one piece! Here are the highlights of the trip:
- Camel riding in the Saraha desert
- Eating authentic meals including bread, tea, couscous, tagine and kafta
- sleeping in a berber tent amidst sand dunes
- sandboarding (like snowboarding on the dunes)
- not drinking the local water
- bartering in the most unreal local market to buy some awesome leather shoes
- Hanging out with a couple from Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Belgium
- Wearing turbans while getting caught in a sandstorm
- Reading the Bible while watching a beautiful Saraha sunset!
More updates to come…we are on to France next…and we actually are taking the overnight train first class to Marsielles (thats not how you spell it.)
Grace and Peace!