A free day to explore Paris…whoah! First things first, I had to see Versailles, so on the train we left. A traveling troupe of troubadours armed with accordians serenaded us as we traveled to the grande Chateau and gardens. The gardens were breathtaking: never in my life have I seen such an expanse of hedges, statues and ponds. I had to go read my Bible in theis beautiful garden as rowers rowed, duck quacked, and the many fountains did what fountains do. We then walked around all over the place to explore various alleys, On the boat ride touring the Seinne and surrounding areas, we ignored the tour guide and rather discussed very deep conversations. Our topics ranged from Einstien’s theory of relativity to the physics behind a sonic boom as well as definitions of good in relation to absolute truth…whew!
- The Great Wall of Cotton desiringgod.org/articles/the-g… 5 months ago
- Unseen Hope dailyartos.com/2017/01/26/26/ 11 months ago
- Emasculate dailyartos.com/2017/01/25/ema… 11 months ago
- A Beating Rain dailyartos.com/2017/01/23/pro… 12 months ago
- Dimensional Expanse dailyartos.com/2017/01/17/dim… 1 year ago
Agen XO Poker on Best Friends? Gerrie on Member’s Only – 80… Zane on Engaged! chriskaspar on Engaged! Zane on Engaged!